Hello Everyone, I'm new to to the big world of blogging. I keep feeling like it is something I need to be involved in so I can meet other crafters and learn new things. I've been crafting off and on for a very long time. It has always been something that I enjoyed. It wasn't until last year that I realized that there was a whole community of people who enjoyed it as much as me. I always felt far away from everything and everyone, getting involved with community and making friends seemed like it was very far from my reach. I'm glad I kept reaching. I finally got a hold of something special and I have no intention of giving it up. It's a whole world of possibilities that I can't wait to explore!
Random Fun Facts (To get Started):
- I have 3 little boys Ages 4, 3, and 1
- I love all kinds of Crafting!
-I have an Etsy shop and my own Youtube channel. (Will Post links at the bottom if interested)
- I am from the desserts of Arizona but I have moved to and through 6+ states growing up. and am currently landed in Kentucky.
- I love the dessert!
-I love the snow!
- If I like something, I find a way to teach myself.
- I will be getting married soon! Can't express how exciting that is!
Random NOT so Fun Facts:
- My oldest two children have Autism and sometimes it is one of the hardest things to deal with. Publicly, Personally, Emotionally.
- The term "Crafting Keeps me Sane" is a real expression for me. I've been diagnosed Manic, Depressive, Bipolar since I was a child. Crafting is my coping medium.
-Sometimes I feel so alone and isolated. I feel like I have no one to talk to, no one who understands, and it's never going to be okay. (I know that isn't true.)
- My past comes back to bite me in the... you know, but I won't stop looking toward my future.
Okay, enough of that for now. If you're still here, thank you. If you decide to follow, I will follow back. I am here to make friends and learn and grow as a person/crafter. I am really looking forward to exploring all the blog world has to offer.
I have posted a couple of photos of a few of the crafts I enjoy making.
This is my most recent Mini Album. I wanted to practice before I make a personal one. I had a lot of fun with it. Graphic 45 has the most beautiful Paper next to Marion Smith. This Paper Collection is called an Eerie Tale.
Things I learned from this Album:
-Make the spine wider!
- I may have an embellishment problem... (That might not actually be a problem...)
If you'd like to see a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj5pWl3OtOU
Yes, I like PLP! This is the first one I made. My Pen Pal (and good friend) Anne (What a clever girl she is) sent me a PLP as a surprise. Of course I had to send one back. So this is the first one I made. It was very fun. I learned there is no specific way you have to make a PLP.
For video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqFBdyXJ86E
This is a Junk Journal I made. I am part of an phenomenal group called Junk Journal Junkies. It is the first group I ever joined and I am beyond grateful for that choice. I have made so many great friends, and learned so much from all of the wonderful people there. I will say there is not lack of inspiration!
For Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODUd5ROw6nk
I sell these and other creations in my Etsy shop. If you'd like to take a look:
Well, I guess that's all for now. Thank you for stopping by!