Saturday, September 3, 2016

Writing Prompt #2

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I thought I would go ahead and post another writing prompt for you. This one involves mixed media, and a little bit of creativity. The prompt is to "feel what you're writing". Do something creative, whether its a little bit of stamping, some drawing, or mixed media! Whatever comes to you on this journal page is what I want you to do. There's no right or wrong way, no limit, just free form journaling. Just make sure you leave a little bit of space to write. Once you finish with you're creative part, journal one to two simple things about how you're feeling or something you are looking forward to! Make sure to have fun! 


                                                     Check out my video example here!
                                                   














No comments:

Post a Comment