Saturday, September 10, 2016

Writing Prompts #3 (I Remember When...)


                                                            Hello everyone! 
I have another writing prompt for you today! I'll be going over some memories and writing them down. These can be any memories you would like. For me, I talk a little bout a visit from my dad, a memory from when I used to babysit as a kid, and a few others. I did this a while ago and I read the memories I had from an old journal. I actually forgot a lot of them until I read them again. I really did enjoy reading and recalling old memories. It's amazing how much you forget, and the things you don't. This is a good way to make sure you save some fun moments or important moments you don't want to forget. I hope you all enjoy the video! Let me know if you have any questions, or if you have a writing prompt you would like me to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment