Thursday, September 3, 2015

My Completed Graphic 45 August Challenge! Using Rare Oddies

The challenge was to create a project using your favorite papers out of  Rare Oddities or Guilded Lilly! I made an altered box and Mini Album using Rare Oddies! It was a challenge to do at a couple of points because the first mini I started ended up being to lare for the box, so it was back to the drawing board to start a new one! I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! I tried to keep embellishments to a minimum for the sake of making sure it would still fit in the box when it was done. I stuck with paper flowers, cut outs from the collection, and of course metal from Butterbeescraps! I love her metal pieces! Well, here is is, let me know what you think!
Here is a video, and some photos!

VIDEO!

  
PHOTOS!


















No comments:

Post a Comment